Well the last 6 weeks has been quite a journey. I trained. I fought. I lost.
Wait. Did I really lose? Eh, this one is hard because according to the world at large I did indeed lose my fight in Brazil. However, I am rich and abundant with love, support, and amazing memories.
I wouldn’t be surprised if I decided to go for a kickboxing gold again. After all so much of life is looking forward, setting goals, and going for them.
But I don’t want to lose sight of what the point of life is. To me that is living in the now. So as far as getting gold… I really feel I already have it by being present, enjoying what I have accomplished, who I am, and how much I have to be grateful for.
The answer is…SO MUCH!
And yet even as I live in the now…I have a few things I am really looking forward to from each of my sponsors that supported me on this journey.
- Continued biz partnership and joining with my Om girls
- Mojo and onion dip at George & the Dragon
- Scotchie bars from Allie’s Deli
- A huge hug the next time I see Steve Kairies + getting punched again by Brant
- Increased strength and power from Horsepower + hearing all about your new baby!
- My continued health and wellness in 2013 from Lake Pointe, Body Restoration, and IDM homeopathy
- Catching up and sharing my stories with the Axels of Axel Landscapes and Ryan Steglich of Steglich consulting
- More lovely olive oil and vinegar recipes and creations with Vinaigrette
- Hanging and fighting with the Cellar fight team
- Eventually selling and then buying my next dream home with Laurie Allen
- Getting lice and having it resolved effortlessly and joyously by Simply Nitty (or maybe not and just hanging with you girls) 🙂
- Laughing with Laura of Pixie Dust Inc.
- Family time with Janis, of Health Insurance Advisor (the best sis-in-law ever!)
- Lots of vanilla lattes at Bull Run
- Teaching my awesome students at Calhoun Beach Club
- So looking forward to following and connecting with the amazing fighters from TEAM USA that I fought with in Brazil
Also…sharing my life with YOU and hearing from you about your life, how you are living your dream, and enjoying your adventures.
I love living in the now, and I look forward to more of this awesome living in the coming year!
Thank you for being here with me and sharing the ride.
ps. if you still haven’t checked out my sponsors (really?) then please go here. They might have just the thing you are looking for and you are getting the highest recommendation from me to visit them and solicit their business.